Vascular Surgery Fellowship Didactics
The Vascular Surgery Program has a wide variety of didactic programs.
- Board Review
- Peer Review: General and Vascular Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Surgery Videoconferences
- Tumor Board which is a collaboration with General Surgery, oncology, pathology and radiology oncology departments
- Case Conference presentation
- Grand Rounds (various physicians from the area health systems present a topic in their specific expertise)
- M&M Conference
- Journal Club
- The residents have many opportunities to learn and teach in the Graduate Medical Education Skills Lab.
- A few of those labs include:
- Ultrasound techniques
- Line insertions
- Wound managment
- The residents will also be called upon to help develop and teach the medical student and other residents in our labs. This experience will give them the opportunity to learn to develop a program, communicate and teach.
The residents are also expected to participate in the education of house staff in reference to vascular diseases and procedures.
The residents will be required to prepare an annual paper to meet the guidelines in the Basic Standards for Vascular Surgery Training Programs.
South Pointe Hospital ~ 20000 Harvard Road, Warrensville Hts., Ohio 44122
Phone: 216.491.7460 ~ Fax: 216.491.7802