The residency application is completed independent of the ERAS system, and is available upon request. Application questions, and completed packets, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documentation required for the application includes:
- Demographic form
- Board exam scores
- At least two letters of recommendation
- For applicants coming directly from another residency, a letter from your program director is required as one of your letters of recommendation.
- For applicants who are coming from clinical practice, a letter from your direct supervisor, if any, is required.
- Other special circumstances may be discussed via email.
- Personal statement, one page in length
- Medical school transcripts
- Letter of good standing from your current program (if you are currently a resident at the time of application)
- Current CV