Please click here to learn more about Cleveland Clinic's training programs.
- Some of the photographs shown were taken prior to the pandemic, so caregivers are not wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). Today at Cleveland Clinic, all caregivers are required to wear face masks. Full PPE is also worn as necessary per CDC and CCF guidelines.
- This video contains footage that was filmed before the COVID-19 pandemic. We now follow protocols (including social distancing, masking and face shields) to protect our patients and caregivers.
HOW TO APPLY:
The ONMM 3 residency will be using the ERAS system for applications, however, we do not participate in the NRMP Match.
APPLICATIONS NEED TO BE COMPLETED IN ERAS BY NOVEMBER 1, 2022.
Documentation required from applicants include:
- MyERAS application
- Board exam scores
- At least two letters of recommendation required, 3 letters preferred
- For applicants coming directly from another residency, a letter from your program director is required as one of your letters of recommendation.
- For applicants who are coming from clinical practice, a letter from your direct supervisor, if any, is required.
- Other special circumstances may be discussed via email.
- Please note that a letter from an AOBNMM/AOBSPOMM board certified/eligible physician is strongly recommended
- Personal statement, one page in length
- Medical school transcripts
- COMLEX-USA transcript
- Letter of good standing from your current program (if you are currently a resident at the time of application)*
- Current CV*
- Block diagram of rotations from initial residency/residencies*
- Case log of any OMM performed during initial residency/residencies*
*Must be sent as a supplemental application directly to program (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that the letter of good standing and recommendation letters should be separate documents. We cannot accept the same letter for both requirements.