2021 Audition Season
Thank you for your interest in our ACGME accredited and osteopathically recognized Orthopaedic Surgery residency program. For further information, please refer to the following links and audition information:
- Program Information here
- Eligibility Requirements here
- Applications for virtual audition rotations will not be accepted before February 1
- Auditions will be held from mid-July through mid-December.
- Audition rotations are for two-weeks only
- Audition Application here
- Interviews are usually conducted the second Saturday of December.
Your application information will be reviewed by the program director and chief residents before a rotation will be scheduled. You will be notified by email if we can schedule the dates that you requested. Due to the large volume of applications that we receive, please provide alternate dates if possible.
You do not need to audition here to be considered for an interview. We will be accepting applications via the ERAS website and participate in the NRMP match. Interviews are usually conducted the second Saturday of December.
Many of our graduates continue on to fellowship programs.
Please note that auditions are only 2-weeks long. For schools requiring 4-week rotations; we are no longer able to supplement the two 2-week audition rotation with an additional 2-week subspecialty rotation.
Please check back frequently in the event of a cancellation.
Questions: Email Donna Barton at email@example.com