2020 Audition Season
Thank you for your interest in our ACGME accredited and osteopathically recognized General Surgery residency program. For further information, please refer to the following links and audition information:
- Program Information here
- Eligibility Requirements here
- Applications for audition rotations will not be accepted before February 1
- Auditions will be held from August 3, 2020 to December 18, 2020 and continue after the holidays from January 4, 2021 to January 29, 2021
- Audition rotations are for two-weeks only
- Audition Application here
Your application information will be reviewed by the program director, faculty and chief residents before the rotation is scheduled. You will be notified by email if we can schedule the dates that you requested. Due to the large volume of appications that we receive, please provide alternate dates if possible.
You do not need to audition here to be considered for an interview. We will be accepting applications via the ERAS website and participate in the NRMP match.
The Cleveland Clinic - Main Campus is our Sponsoring Institution.
Many of our graduates continue on to fellowship programs.
Please note that auditions are only 2-weeks long. For schools requiring 4-week rotations; we are no longer able to supplement the 2-week audition rotation with an additional 2-week subspecialty rotation.
Please check back frequently in the event of a cancellation.
Questions: Email Donna Barton, at firstname.lastname@example.org