2021 Audition Season
Thank you for your interest in our ACGME accredited and osteopathically recognized General Surgery residency program. For further information, please refer to the following links and audition information:
- Program Information here
- Eligibility Requirements here
- Applications for virtual audition rotations are accepted beginning February 1 for the subsequent academic year
- Virtual auditions will be scheduled from August through mid-February, excluding the weeks with December and January holidays
- Virtual audition rotations are for two-weeks only
- Audition Application here
Your application information will be reviewed by the program director, faculty and chief residents before the rotation is scheduled. You will be notified by email if we can schedule the dates that you requested. Due to the large volume of appications that we receive, please provide alternate dates if possible.
You do not need to audition here to be considered for an interview. We will be accepting applications via the ERAS website and participate in the NRMP match.
The Cleveland Clinic - Main Campus is our Sponsoring Institution.
Many of our graduates continue on to fellowship programs.
Please note that auditions are only 2-weeks long. For schools requiring 4-week rotations; we are no longer able to supplement the 2-week audition rotation with an additional 2-week subspecialty rotation.
Please check back frequently in the event of a cancellation.
Questions: Email Donna Barton, at email@example.com