2020 Audition Season
Thank you for your interest in our ACGME accredited and osteopathically recognized Anesthesia residency program. For further information, please refer to the following links and audition information:
- Program Information here
- Eligibility Requirements here
- Applications for audition rotations will not be accepted before February 1
- Auditions will be held on July 20, 2020 through December 21, 2020 and continue after the holidays from January 4, 2021 to January 15, 2021
- Auditions rotations are for two-weeks only
- Audition Application here
Your application information will be reviewed by the program director and chief residents before being scheduled. You will be notified by email if we can schedule the dates that you requested. Please provide alternate dates if possible.
You do not need to audition to be considered for an interview. We will be accepting applications via the ERAS website and participate in the NRMP match.
Please note that audition rotations are only 2-weeks long. For schools requiring 4-week rotations; we are no longer able to supplement the 2-week audition rotation with an additional 2-week subspecialty rotation. The Cleveland Clinic- Main Campus is our Sponsoring Institution.
Please check back frequently in the event of a cancellation.
Questions: Email Donna Barton at email@example.com.