2021 Audition Season
Thank you for your interest in our ACGME accredited and osteopathically recognized Anesthesia residency program. For further information, please refer to the following links and audition information:
- Program Information here
- Eligibility Requirements here
- Applications for virtual audition rotations will not be accepted before February 1
- Auditions will be held on July 26, 2021 through December 12, 2021 and resumes after the holidays January 10, 2022 to February 6, 2022
- Auditions rotations are for two-weeks only
- Audition Application here
Your application information will be reviewed by the program director and chief residents before being scheduled. You will be notified by email if we can schedule the dates that you requested. Please provide alternate dates if possible.
You do not need to audition to be considered for an interview. We will be accepting applications via the ERAS website and participate in the NRMP match.
Please note that audition rotations are only 2-weeks long. For schools requiring 4-week rotations; we are no longer able to supplement the 2-week audition rotation with an additional 2-week subspecialty rotation. The Cleveland Clinic- Main Campus is our Sponsoring Institution.
Please check back frequently in the event of a cancellation.
Questions: Email Donna Barton at email@example.com.